Please refer to the most recent version.
Article 2: Conclusion of a sales contract
If you select "Pick-up in Store" as the delivery method at the time of purchase, we will send you notification by email that "Your Grand Seiko Watch is Ready for Pick Up". If you select "Delivery to the specified address" as the delivery method at the time of purchase, we will send you notification by email that "Delivery Notification".
However, we may be unable to deliver the product on the specified date due to a delivery delay. In this case, we will contact you by telephone or email.
Article 3: Delivery Note and Receipt
Article 4: Returns and exchanges
Article 5: Price
For further details, please refer to the product overview page and the individual product pages.
Article 6: Payment
Article 7: Payment by Credit Card
Article 8: Cookies
Please note that if you configure your computer to disable cookies, the shopping service (the purchasing process on our website) and some other services will not be available.
Article 9: Basic policy on privacy protection
Article 10: Disclaimer
- Any loss or damage due to reasons that cannot be not attributed to the Company, such as an omission of information, a typing error in the email address or illegible, incomplete characters in the data provided by the Customer
Any loss or damage suffered by the Customer resulting from the use of the Customer's hardware or software system when using this website
- The security of SSL encryption technology, which is the security technology used to encrypt data on the website, particularly for pages that require personal data to be entered
Article 11: All rights reserved.
Article 12: Compliance
- Any act that breaches or may breach intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and trademarks, image rights, privacy rights or any other rights held by other Customers, third parties or the Company
Any act that results or may result in a disadvantage or damage to other Customers, third parties or the Company
- Any act that is or may be contrary to public order and moral decency, or any act that provides other Customers or third parties with information that is contrary to public order and moral decency
- Any act that uses or disseminates malicious programmes, such as computer viruses, through the website or concerning the website
- Any act that breaks or may break any laws and regulations
- Any act deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 13: Suspension or interruption of services
- At its sole discretion and without prior notice, the Company may suspend or interrupt the operation of all or part of its services in any of the following circumstances:
(1) In the event of a natural disaster or any other emergency that may make it difficult to use and manage the website(2) For the purposes of standard or emergency maintenance operations on the equipment installed or managed by the Company to run the website(3) In the event of any difficulties encountered in providing the website's services to Customers, for example in the case of anomalies, malfunctions or breakdowns affecting the equipment installed or managed by the Company(4) If the Company believes such action is unavoidable
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Customers as a result of the suspension or interruption of the website's services, for any reason whatsoever.
Article 14: Revision of Terms
Article 15: Applicable law and jurisdiction
Terms of Membership
Please refer to the most recent version.
Article 1: Scope of the Terms of Membership
Article 2: Definition of membership
Article 3: Duration of Membership
Article 4: Registering as a Member
Click on the "My Account" button at the top of the website page.
- After clicking on the "Register" button, you will receive a "Notice about Registration" email.
- Click on the "CONFIRM REGISTRATION" button within 24 hours of receiving the email.
Your password is important for your identification.Consequently, Members must manage their password carefully and not communicate it to third parties.
- If the email address you entered has already been used, you cannot register as a Member.
- We cannot accept two entries for the same customer.
Article 5: Login ID and Password
- This website uses your email address as a login ID.
You can set your own password.
- Only you may use your password. You are not allowed to lend or transfer it to anyone else.
- You are entirely responsible for managing your login ID and password.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from any unforeseen use of your login ID and password by you or a third party.
Article 6: Benefits of membership
- Auto-complete of main fields
The name and delivery address are displayed automatically on the payment page.
- Order history
You can consult the orders you have placed over the last two years. Orders that you placed without being logged in as a Member are not saved in the history.
- Address Book
The delivery data is saved in the "Address Book".
The data saved can be modified directly via the "Address Book" in "My Account".◎ If you are not registered as a Member (or if you are registered as a Member but have not logged in as such), you must enter all the required data, such as your name and address, each time you place an order.
You can save any products that interest you in your "Wishlist" while shopping. You can then view these products later in the "Wishlist".
- News about Grand Seiko
Members may subscribe to "Grand Seiko Newsletter", which provides news about the website.
Article 7: Verification and updating of registration data
Article 8: Address Book
Article 9: Personal data linked to membership
Article 10: Exclusion of Members
- If incorrect data are entered during registration
In the event of any improper use of a Member's login ID and password
- If a Member fails to make a payment as part of an individual sales contract concerning products purchased on the website
- If the Company has reasonable grounds to exclude a Member
Article 11: Cancelling membership
Article 12: Changes to the Terms of Membership
Article 13: Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These Terms of Membership are governed by the laws of European Union.
- In the event of a dispute between the Members and the Company concerning the website or the Terms of Membership, the Paris Regional Court shall have sole jurisdiction.